Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Author Spotlight: M. Tasia (Me!)

 


I realized that I never formally introduced myself on my blog...so, today, that is what I will do!


Amazon Author Page

M. Tasia is an author who lives in Ontario, Canada. Michelle is a dedicated people watcher, lover of romance novels, 80’s rock, and happily ever afters (once the MCs have been put through their paces of course), who grew up with a love of reading. Mother of three wonderful children, wife to one understanding husband, and servant to two spoiled furry children who don’t seem to realize, that they’re actually cats.

Michelle writes contemporary mm romance and believes love should be shared and celebrated. After all, you deserve to have romance, excitement, intrigue, and passion in your lives.


To sum things up: I am an author, mom, grandma, wife, friend, lover of wine, animals, and HEA's. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Article about Signings!

This month I want to share the following article, with a shout out to Jessica Hallet for a well-written piece! It's here: https://shopve...