Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Interview with Brick from Fire Lake, book 1

 


Today, I am going to share my interview with Brick from Fire Lake, Book 1. This is my first interview, and his too! I hope you enjoy it. 


Brick on Amazon


Thank you for being here today, Brick.

Thanks for having me.


Q: Did you ever see yourself owning a lake house in the middle of nowhere Texas?

A: Not in my wildest nightmares. Hell, I can’t believe I made it to retirement.


Q: Yes, you were a Navy SEAL. Correct?

A: No ‘were’ about it, ma’am. It’s not some accounting job to get your gold watch when you retire and move to the cottage. Once a SEAL, you’re always a SEAL. It’s a way of life for me.


Q: Now that you’ve lived in Marshall full time for over a year, have you changed your view on country living?

A: Yes. The community has accepted the team and welcomed us into the fold. The house renovation is coming along well, and business is increasing.


Q: You and your team opened L.H. Investigations. Are things going well?

A: Yes. Sad to say, but there are always people in need of help.


Q: How are the renovations?

A: Expensive. If I had to pay for labor, it’d be impossible to complete, but we get it done with the team’s help. We put our minds to something; nothing is impossible.


Q: How’s Roman?

A: Working hard back in Dallas for the week. Running his family’s company takes a lot of his time.


Q: Is it hard to find private time together?

A: Not as hard as you might think. It’s about making sure to find that time to be together and never to forget how lucky you are. Being present in those situations instead of distracted by other things that might be going on in life is very important.


And on that note, I want to thank you again for spending a few moments with me.

You’re welcome.


Who loves shopping?

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I love getting glimpses of characters I’ve read. I’m loving the Fire Lake series so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Fire Lake is gaining a life of its own. Shaw should be out soon.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Great Article about Signings!

This month I want to share the following article, with a shout out to Jessica Hallet for a well-written piece! It's here: https://shopve...