Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Comma or not to comma?


What are your feelings about commas? I have to say I am a firm believer in the comma.

I love them so much that I add them everywhere, all the time! Does anyone else deal with this issue?

Picture this...I am sitting at my desk with my pup at my feet, a cup of hot coffee on hand. I am typing away...and add a comma to my text. I type two more sentences and then go back to the added comma. I then obsess over that comma for at least ten minutes. Finally I can't take it anymore, so I remove the comma.

Does this sound like anyone else, or am I just unique? 


Who loves shopping?

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Obsessions remain, whether it be the lowly comma, or not.

    My list also includes...chocolate. (Is it an obsession if you routinely give in??)

    P.s. ,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Great Article about Signings!

This month I want to share the following article, with a shout out to Jessica Hallet for a well-written piece! It's here: https://shopve...