Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Interview with Fletcher from Fire Lake, Book 2

 


I hope you enjoy my interview with Fletcher, it was rather interesting...


Fletcher


Interviewer: Thanks for being with us today.

Fletcher: No problem.


I: I understand you’ve had a stressful couple of months. What do you do to unwind?

F: The heavy bag.


I: You mean boxing?

F: Yes.


I: Okay. Um…, you must be happy to have your brother, Kyle, back?

F: Yes.


I: How’s the Sheriff?

F: Good.


I: You don’t like to talk very much, do you?

F: No.


I: Hmmm. Is there anything you’d like to share with our readers?

F: Ah--.

(A tall blond joins the interview.)

?: Need a little help here, buddy?


I: And who are you?

S: My name’s Shaw, and it’s a pleasure to meet you.


I: Well, aren’t you sweet.

F: I’m out. 

(Fletcher stood and made a hasty retreat. The man seemed to hate being the center of attention.)

S: Don’t worry, I’ll give you the lowdown on our hero, Fletch. But first, would you like a drink?


Interview to be continued.


Interview with Brick from Fire Lake, Book 1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Article about Signings!

This month I want to share the following article, with a shout out to Jessica Hallet for a well-written piece! It's here: https://shopve...